Support paying your rent
page-template,page-template-full_width,page-template-full_width-php,page,page-id-942,page-child,parent-pageid-877,bridge-core-2.4.5,locale-en-gb,qode-page-transition-enabled,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,qode-title-hidden,qode-child-theme-ver-1.0.0,qode-theme-ver-24.4,qode-theme-bridge,qode_advanced_footer_responsive_1000,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-6.3.0,vc_responsive

Support paying your rent

Please contact your Housing Officer on 0207 254 9560, If you are having trouble paying your rent. The Officer is there to provide advice and support to help resolve the difficulties.

It is better to deal with the problem straight away. If you let debts build-up, you could be at risk of losing your home.

There are a number of ways that we may be able to help. For example:

Setting up personal repayment plans

Assessing if you are entitled to more benefits than you are currently receiving

Helping you to plan your budget

Putting you in touch with other services that can help with debt advice and support

Exploring employment and training opportunities to raise your income.

Managing your finance


Mace can offer budgeting advice to members having financial problems to enable them to manage their finances.
We will work with the members to prepare their household budget, personal cash flow forecast, prioritize their debts, increase income or cut outgoing expenses etc.